Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Countdown

Hi, I'm Ali. I'm 23 years old and graduated last spring from Lawrence University. I have been wondering trying to figure it all out since then. It's been quite an adventure, quite literally and am closing in on a year of exploring and traveling somewhere every month. As of September, it will all be over, and I will have to actually try and be a contributing member of society and go on the next big adventure of trying to figure out which way my heart is calling me in this crazy, wild, and gigantic world. Till then, I am on the countdown to my finale. Scotland and hopefully many others. With my adorable boyfriend graduating from Heriot-Watt in August, we will set out on adventures visiting friends and finding new ones along the way. Till then, I am back again stressfully working every odd job I can and crafting as many things to pay my way one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment