Monday, August 1, 2011

Redneck Yacht Club

In the backwoods of Missouri, lies the Ozark Lake hidden beneath a sheet of luscious trees. After a glorious week at this little gem, I have come returned back to Denver refreshed and ready to get back to the swing of things for the remaining two weeks before Scotland. Looking back on the week and reminiscing, I feel so lucky to have had my college friend Rachel sporadically drive down from St. Louis for a few days of fun. Every year, I try to take  a picture of the sunset every night, and then determine the best sunset of the week. I managed to capture the sunset only 6 of the 7 nights. Here are the ones that I liked the best.
Day 1

Day 2
Day 3 was filled with bubbles
Day 3 (again)

Day 4
My attempt to take a sunset photograph too late on the boat on day 5
Day 6 there were storms in the distance which made for cool clouds but not lots of color
The last day, we were out boating and I missed the sunset... but it was similar to day 6 with little colors. 
Now to get business together for my upcoming trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment